What must be done in order to receive the service of simultaneous registration of the primary ID card - when the child reaches 14 years of age and the passport of a citizen of Ukraine for traveling abroad?
- Go to «Passport service»
- Submit the necessary documents
- Payment for the service (on the spot)
- Take a picture (on site)
- After receiving the SMS, come for your foreign passport and ID card
A list of documents is required
- Birth Certificate;
- passport of a citizen of Ukraine of one of the parents;
- previous passports of citizens of Ukraine for travel abroad;
- a certificate from the place of registration (Form 13) if available;
- individual tax number of a natural person — taxpayer (identification number) if available.
Please note that within the framework of this procedure, an application for the issuance of a foreign passport is submitted by a person from the age of 14 in person, without the presence of a legal representative.